Get outdoors while you are staying in Brockport New York. From our nearby waterways to outstanding hikes, there are plenty of natural wonders to experience in and around our hotel near Albion, NY. Check out the Erie canal or go skiing in the winter, or get out on the course to play some golf. We have plenty to do. If you have trouble finding your preference, talk to our friendly staff. We are always happy to help.
Outdoor Fun Near Brockport
- Bayberry Creek Golf Course | 7061 Ridge Road, Brockport, NY 14420 |716-637-4302
- Brockport Country Club | 3739 Monroe Orlns City Line Road, Brockport, NY 14420 | 716-638-6486
- Deerfield Country Club | 100 Craig Hill Drive, Brockport, NY 14420 | 716-392-8080
- lakeontariosportfishing.com - Capt Greg
- Skiing at Northampton Park | Route 31, Brockport, NY 14420 | 716-352-9995
- The Historic Morgan Manning House | Tours are available by appointment: Call Eunice Chesnut at 585-637-3645